Today, we celebrate National Administrative Professionals' Day across the country.
At the Neurological Council of WA (NCWA) we acknowledge the invaluable contribution of our administration professionals team:
- Kerry Alfieri, Service Coordinator (supporting Geraldton)
- Sarah Boudville, Receptionist (supporting Albany)
- Rebecca Bowra, Marketing and Communications Coordinator (supporting all regions)
- Colette Gibbons, Finance Controller (supporting all regions)
- Chloe Iemma, Receptionist (supporting all regions)
- Vandana Jhaveri, Accounts Assistant (supporting all regions)
- Bijal Mehta, Accounts Manager (supporting all regions)
- Jessica Nisbet, Assistant Support (supporting Bunbury)
- Charisse Reid, Operations Manager (supporting all regions)
- Claire Stoddard, Neurocare Navigator (supporting all regions)
"Our administration team plays an important role in the smooth running of NCWA's key functions, including in the delivery of our Neurocare service," said Kathy McCoy, NCWA's Executive Director. "This group of dedicated professionals work collaboratively with our clinical team and offer genuine care and support to clients. We are grateful to have a wonderful administrative professionals team."
National Administrative Professionals' Day recognises the work of secretaries, administrative assistants, receptionists, and other administrative support professionals.