Neurocare Community Neurological Nursing - We're here when you need us.
Neurological symptoms can significantly impact a person’s life due to sudden or progressive changes in their physical, behavioural or cognitive functioning. Carers and loved ones can also be affected.
The Neurological Council of WA provides patient-centred community neurological nursing care and health care navigation services to people of all ages living with a neurological condition or symptoms.
Our skilled team of neurological nurses and allied health professionals work alongside our client’s treating professionals, offering individualised consultation, assessment, information, education, navigation and advocacy.
Our services help clients to:
- regain or maintain functional capacity
- improve health and wellbeing
- live confidently and safely in their home and community for as long as possible
- feel in control of their situation and treatment journey
- explore and understand their options and make informed decisions about their current and future care.