The Neurological Council WA may be able to assist in providing connections to local support groups for people of all ages affected by neurological conditions and symptoms, and their loved ones. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to express your interest in attending a local support group and we will endeavour to locate a suitable group for you.
OPEN MINDS INFORMATION SESSIONS
Our neurological nursing team hosts bi-monthly, free-to-the-public Open Minds Information Sessions at our Nedlands based office. *Full event schedule coming soon.
Stroke Information Session (free)
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟮 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝟭𝟬𝗮𝗺 – 𝟭𝟭.𝟯𝟬𝗮𝗺
National Stroke Week is happening 8 – 14 August. Join us at the Neurological Council in Nedlands to learn the F.A.S.T. signs of stroke and become stroke aware. Delivered by a Stroke Foundation Stroke Safe Speaker, this free information session will provide attendees with a better understanding of stroke, the risk factors and the signs to look out for.
- Complimentary morning tea provided
- Stroke packs for each attendee
- Health checks available from our neurological nursing team
- This is a FREE event - bookings are essential as seats are limited.
- Register online: www.trybooking.com/CAXTX or by phoning: 6457 7533.
Free Health Checks
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟴 – 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟮 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 | 𝟭𝟬𝗮𝗺 – 𝟮𝗽𝗺 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆
- Our neurological nurses will be offering stroke risk assessments and health checks throughout Stroke Week.
- Simply drop in between 10am – 2pm daily for your free assessment, no bookings necessary.
The Neurological Council is located at:
The Niche, 11 Aberdare Rd (Off Hospital Ave) NEDLANDS.
For more information email email@example.com
Carers Week Information Session - more information coming soon.
If you would like to receive our bi-monthly E-Newsletter, NeuroNews please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred email address.